i4intrinsic is a communications, engagement and advocacy consultancy.
Our expertise is in complex infrastructure programmes and sensitive public policy communications, where there is a need for stakeholder engagement, communications and fostering relationships through advocacy.
Our strength is in understanding the dynamics of infrastructure delivery and policy implementation through an outcome focussed, inclusive and collaborative approach.
Our purpose is to enable community and stakeholder acceptance and support for an organisation’s activities, including the necessary social license to deliver and operate major infrastructure and policy projects.
We work with major Government departments and delivery bodies to turn strategic intent into delivered programmes. Taking the client and those affected by the change through the complex process of planning, development, delivery and implementation.
We provide development and implementation of:
- Communications and engagement for planning and construction of major infrastructure projects
- Communications and engagement for sensitive public policy implementation
- Stakeholder engagement and advocacy
- Benefits identification, analysis and communication
- Corporate reputation and crisis management
- Public affairs and political engagement
- Community and public statutory consultations
- Media relations
- Digital and social media
Our Programmes and Clients
- Smart Motorways
- Regional Investment Programme
- Complex Infrastructure Programme
- Major Projects
- Corporate Communications
- Regional Communications – South East, South West and East
- A14 Cambridge to Huntington Improvement Scheme
- Lower Thames Crossing
- Oxford to Cambridge Expressway
- M4 Smart Motorway
- M6 Smart Motorway
- A417 ‘The Missing Link’ Brockworth bypass and Cowley roundabout