Profile: Morley Potter
- Associate Consultant, specialist in the human dynamics of change, the non-technical factors that make or break successful transformation and project execution.
- Strong belief in the importance of ‘organisational health’ for performance, especially the quality of interactions between stakeholders and the power of the underlying culture.
- Recognised for his strengths in the design and delivery of change programmes, born from over 30 years in business and independent practice working with major enterprises in the UK and internationally.
- Holds an MBA (London Business School), a number of professional accreditations and is a qualified Business Coach. Has an active interest in the way leadership is changing in the face of increased uncertainty and complexity.
- Experienced in sectors including oil, manufacturing, retail, R&D, technology, utilities, finance, transport, professional services, government and public services.
- Organisations he has worked for include: ABF; AMI Healthcare (GHG); BAE; Bass Brewers (AB InBev/IHG); BBC Enterprises; BDO Stoy Hayward; BLP; Bosch; BP; Brent Council; BT; Catlin Insurers; CH2M; Chancery Bar Association; Coca Cola Schweppes Beverages (JV); Conoco (Conoco Phillips); DLA Piper; DTZ; Ernst & Young; Eversheds; Fox Williams; Group 4; Herbert Smith (Herbert Smith Freehills); Hoogovens (Tata Steel); Johnson & Johnson; Linklaters; Merlin Communications (VT Group); Nationwide Building Society; Nexia International; NHS; NPI (Phoenix Life); Osborne Clarke; RBS; Reed Smith; Royal Sun Alliance; Schering (Bayer); Shell; Simmons & Simmons; SJ Berwin; Smith & Williamson; The Welding Institute; Unigate Dairies/ St Ivel (Dairy Crest); Watson Farley & Williams; Wessex Water; Withers; Wragge & co (Gowlings WLG)
Bringing experience, understanding and engagement to the dynamics of change